Categorized | EN, ES, FR, GR, IT

#18Fgr

PRESS RELEASE: #18FGR http://bit.ly/x2htMh

ΕΜΕΙΣ ευχαριστούμε!! Είστε παράδειγμα μαχητών για όλους μας, ο αγώνας σας είναι και δικός μας! Μην το βάζετε κάτω!

Gracias a vosotros! Sois un ejemplo para todos nosotros, vuestra lucha es nuestra lucha. No os rindáis!

#WeAreAllGreeks

Φωτογραφίες απο τη διεθνή κινητοποίηση “Αλληλεγγύη στην Ελλάδα”

Fotos de la movilización internacional “Solidaridad en Grecia”

When one people is attacked, all people are attacked.

The 10th of February, the non elected Greece Government adopted a new hideous and destructive austerity plan, passed by the parliament (MPs voted 199-101 in favour) on the 12th of February.

The new austerity measures impose a 22% reduction in the minimum wage, which will remain frozen for the next three years; collective bargaining is simply cut; 15000 public sector workers are laid off and 150000 jobs will be destroyed due to the non-renewal of the contract…

The people of Greece is bravely rising up against social terror policies. With the media’s deafening silence, demonstrations, as well as general strikes, become more and more frequent despite the violent repression.
The people of Greece need the international solidarity and they call for our support [1]
Let’s reply to their call. We are all Greek!

Their mobilization is clashing with the wall of an European and international dictatorship, the dictatorship of the financial markets and the troika: EU, ECB and IMF, who have imposed austerity measures and a non-elected government on the Greek.

The EU governments are involved in the dictatorship and they implement measures which are in the same line in the rest of the countries. Greece is being used as a laboratory before generalizing these measures. The situation is going to get even worse due to the new European Treaty project, which will impose the « golden rule » on our taxes.
We reject to sacrifice the people to the money, as do the Greek.

Let’s regain the reins of our lives.

Switch off your computer, join the mobilization!

There will be demonstrations everywhere in solidarity with the mobilization of the people of Greece, Saturday the 18th of February.

[1] http://realdemocracygr.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/so-its-final-now/

Comparte y difunde:
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Buzz
  • Meneame
  • RSS
  • Twitter

This post was written by:

- who has written 53 posts on DRY – International.

Contact the author

53 Responses to “Saturday 18th of February, international mobilization day : #18FGr #WeAreAllGreeks”

1. Hi there, just turned into alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful in the event you continue this in future. A lot of other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

2. PETROS says:

who is responsible for the organization in greece?

3. roula says:

i am greek and if there is something that i could say. it is thank you from the bottom of my heart. just thank you!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

4. DURGA MURTI says:

THANK YOU!!!EFHARISTO !!!!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

5. DURGA MURTI says:

THANK YOU!!!!EFHARISTO!!!!!

6. I usually do not drop a comment, but after looking at through a few of the comments on this page Saturday 18th of February, international mobilization day : We are all Greeks | DRY – International. I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don’t mind. Could it be only me or does it appear like some of these comments look like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I’d like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you post a list of every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

7. Shay Rambo says:

Everything posted made a bunch of sense. But, consider this, suppose you added a little information? I ain’t saying your information is not good, but suppose you added a title to possibly grab folk’s attention? I mean Saturday 18th of February, international mobilization day : We are all Greeks | DRY – International is kinda boring. You should glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create article titles to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or a pic or two to get readers interested about everything’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

8. [.. for a witty book, containing various insights on how to ensure laughter every day - go here http://goo.gl/TYNPv .. ]

9. lisa says:

A SIMPLE GREEK WOMAN FEELS THE NEED TO THANK YOU!!!
    WE WILL COME OUT OF THIS…SOON….BUT ONLY WITH YOUR VOICE NEXT TO OURS.ΣΑΣ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

10. I have to say that when I added roofing insulation to my home, http://www.deluxe4less.com it made the HUGE difference. I cut my bill in half. Any insulation is good, so now we are in the process of doing wall insulation.

11. Well written and explains a lot. Thank you.

12. I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks, I will try and check back more often. How frequently do you update your web site?

13. Constantinos says:

I’m Greek. I born and live here. I’m very proud to be Greek. Thank you all for the support. ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ.

14. Cathrin says:

MANY MANY THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US…
    I A GREEK FEMALE WHO SAW HER COUNTRY BEEN HIT BY ALL THESE UNHUMANS…
    GREEK PEOPLE DID NOTHING TO SUSTAIN ALL THESE,WE HAVE STOLEN NOTHING WE OWN NOTHING…IT S OUR POLITICIANS LINES AND CORRUPTED SITUATIONS THAT HAVE BROUGHT US HERE…AS THEY HAVE BEEN AT A COMFORTABLE PLACE FOR YRS..
    ALL THE OTHERS…HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO STAY WITH NO FOOD..
    PEOPLE ARE KILLING THEMSELVES AS THEY ARE BROKE…FAMILIES HAVE NO FOOD
    PEOPLE SUFFER…THEY MADE US PAY FOR THE ELECTRICITY 500-700 EUROS..
    PLEASE BE ONE VOICE WITH US AS THIS MUST STOP…
    THE GERMANS HIT US WITH NO MERCY…LET S MAKE JUSTICE TAKE THE UPPER HAND
    STAY BY OUR SIDE…PLEASE DONT LET US
    MANY THANKS…TO THOSE WHO SUPPORT GREECE..BLESS YOU

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

15. Cathrin says:

GREECE IS A PIECE OF LAND WITH HISTORY,TRADITION AND HIDDEN WEALTH THAT IS NOT USED…WHO KNOWS WHY…ALL THESE NORTH BARBARIANS WANT TO MAKE MY NATION DIE…BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW WHAT MY COUNTRY WORTHS..
    YES OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM IS NO GOOD AND MANY THINGS SHOULD CHANGE..
    WITH THEIR UNHUMAN MEASURES…YOUNG PEOPLE NOT ONLY HAVE NO VISION BUT THEY ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING…OUR LIVES HERE ..ARE TOO DIFFICULT…I HAVE 1000 EUROS/M AND ITS STILL TOO HARD TO SURVIVE WITH ALL THESE HIGH BILLS THEY PUT..PEOPLE HAVE WORKED FOR 30YRS AND THEIR PENSIONS ARE CUT..OTHERS HAVE NO CASH TO BUY THEIR PILLS..THEY WANT TO KILL US!!
    PLEASE NO MATTER YOUR NATIONALITY…THINK OF A SO MANY WORDS THAT ARE GREEK AND ARE USED IN ENGLISH ,EVEN GERMAN…AND PROTEST FOR US…
    WHEREVER Y ARE…STAND BY US…ALL OVER THE WORLD..
    HUMANITY HAS NO BORDERS OR INTERESTS…LET S SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF HUMANITY TO STOP THESE CRIMINALS

16. Cathrin says:

get all out in the streets wherever you are…STAND BY GREECE

17. Cathrin says:

WHAT HAPPENS IN GREECE COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE …
    TO ALL HUMANS…
    GET OUT AND PROTEST TO SUPPORT A NATION WHICH HAS BEEN BRUTALLY TREATED..
    STAND BY GREECE…SUPPORT US ALL OVER THE WORLD..
    ONE VOICE ONE FIST

18. I found you’re blog via Google and I have to say. A Massive Thank you very much, I thought that the post was very educational I will come back to see what further great information I can recieve here.

19. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

20. fusun cicekoglu says:

We are all Greeks! From Turkey, I support my Greek friends’ struggle from the bottom of my heart!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

• penny says:

thank you so much!!!!!! we need your support. they have stolen our hope! we cannot dream anymore. We don’t know if we’ll have our jobs and our homes until tomorrow. 1/2 young people are unemployed. those ones that still have a job help their parents who have lost their jobs on 50s. we have an economic war here.

21. Oddyseus says:

One word from me: Europe is under attack from Asia. Turkey, China, India are selling us their products, actually products that moved from Europe because of slave labour at these countries. We must STOP trading with ASIA and keep collaborating with European countries. What do we need to do before BMW is sold to some chinese tycoon, that rised through the “blue uniform” men? Greece is only the beginning. We need support in stopping the asian merchandise and the illegal immigrants. Every single MONTH 8.000 persons are passing the borders with the help of the Turkish authorities, they keep staying in Greece robbing old ladies and selling drugs, they come from turkey and they are from all the Asia. Morocco, Algiers, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan. One of the arrested that burned a building in Athens was “palestinian”. These terrorists are not interested in Greece, but they want us to collapse so they will forward themselves to EUROPE. 2.000.000 persons working illegally or commiting crimes are today in Greece, where 11.000.000 is the total population. Who is paying taxes? Nobody. These guys are nobodies, they care only to get rich and leave and they stop at nothing. Help Greece get rid of them before it’s too late.
    Manolis Kantaris, 45 y.o., his neck was cut by three Afghans who needed to steal his bag, while he was on his way to see his child’s birth. They cut his neck like “rambo”, from behind, and consider that this will be every european’ s future unless we stay together and help.
    3000 YEARS AGO, King of Sparta Leonidas with 300 men stopped the millions of the Persians. If Leonidas didn’t sacrifice himself and his guardians, today Europe would be Africa. The Persians are still here and Leonidas’ is too old to Rock’ n’ Roll. Help EUROPE against the INVADERS. Help Greece. Help yourselves. Buy EU products. Say NO to slave labour, say NO to illegal immigration.

22. THANKS ALL OFF YOU FROM GREECE …I LL NEVER FORGET IT !!!!!!

23. Helen says:

Thank you for supporting Greece.

We are not thieves, we fight for our children and our future. We have no future now. We have nothing.

Now is Greece, tomorrow will be your country… be sure!!!

24. Yiannis says:

I’m Greek. I want to thank you all people, with a tear in my eye and my hand in my heart! God bless you all. FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE!
    EYXARISTO

25. Βιολέτα says:

We,Greeks want back what the politicians have sold:
    Freedom,Democracy,Dignity!!!
    Keep going with us…

26. Aleca says:

Thank you Europe…from the bottom of my heart…a big smile from Athens….

27. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

28. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

29. Letovanje says:

I just like the helpful information you supply to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I’m fairly sure I’ll be told many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

30. Google Group says:

• Ajay says:

Very nice Joe, especially the finlilg a need section. It just shows how a little creativity can take you a long way! Great job. I’d also encourage any blogger to gain a little web development knowledge if possible (php for example), as it can open a lot of doors, in and out of the blogosphere.Just as a quick example, 18 months ago I didn’t know what an html tag was, let alone anything else. After some playing around with existing scripts, which gradually led on to full scale development, I recently got offered 2 jobs within large UK businesses, in no small part due to the skills I was able to demonstrate as a result of my web development work!

31. He O’ most killed that kid OMFG, he’s out of control !

32. New beautiful subject thank you for this information

33. Claude Koves says:

This really answered my problem, thank you!

34. Angel says:

I love this kind of articles and I find amusing, sometimes .. I see that this site is good site

35. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

36. I used to be able to find good advice from your blog articles.

37. Simyo is best ok. Bedankt voor je bericht

38. What’s a good wordpress blog theme for an icanhascheeseburer or failblog clone?

39. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

40. An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I feel that it’s best to write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject however generally individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

41. I rarely leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound up here Saturday 18th of February, international mobilization day : #18FGr #WeAreAllGreeks | DRY – International. And I actually do have some questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be only me or does it look like some of the remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I’d like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] Nouvelles Hors les Murs – 14 févreir 2012 – Source: international.democraciarealya.es [...]

2. [...] Poi mi ha passato altri due link: je suis grec aussi [...]

3. [...] international.democraciarealya.es Επιστροφή στην αρχική   Follow @tsantirinews     Αναρτήθηκε: ΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΚΙΝΗΜΑΤΑ   GA_googleFillSlot("Tsantiri.Home.46860.Middle"); [...]

4. jane says:

Hi…

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!…

5. [...] Democracia Real Ya http://international.democraciarealya.es/2012/02/14/saturday-18th-of-february-international-mobiliza… Take the [...]

Live International

Watch live streaming video from icbcn at livestream.com

Enter your email address:

License

Licencia Creative Commons
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